ZeroNights 2019 HackQuest starts on October 6!
ZeroNights holds its traditional HackQuest ZeroNights from the 6th to the 13th of October.
ZeroNights HackQuest is a hacking challenge before the annual ZeroNights conference. The goal is to solve tasks related to information security, including reverse engineering, web, mobile hacking, penetration testing, and more.
The winners receive a free invitation to the conference and a place in our Hall of Fame.
- HackQuest lasts 7 days — October 6, 8 p.m. — October 13, 8 p.m. (MSK)
- One task per day — you have 24 hours to complete it
- The first participant to solve a task is given the invitation to ZeroNights 2019
- Participants earn points by completing the tasks. The second contestant to achieve the goal gets 0.5, the third one – 0.25. A participant with 1.0 point is awarded and get an invitation to the conference (please note that 2 or more points can be exchanged for 1 invitation only)
- The organizing committee may ask you to describe and explain the steps you’ve taken to achieve the goal (we adhere to honesty and transparency)
- The participants aren’t allowed to help other contestants with prompts
- The participants are allowed to submit their answers one time only
There is no pre-registration for a quest. When tasks are available there will be a field for a flag and your email.
For more details on the registration procedure and participation in HackQuest, see hackquest.zeronights.org or write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winners will be announced individually on the HackQuest website.
We wish every participant good luck!
Share on social networks