ZeroNights Calls For Papers!
The conference features 15-, 30-, and 45-minute talks. Offline talks are given priority. The organizers reward exclusive research, and if you deliver a 45-minute presentation about Offensive Security, you will get a $1000 bonus.
The preference is given to offline talks. You can read the complete application requirements on the website.
- Alexander ‘Solar Designer’ Peslyak, Openwall
- Alexander Matrosov, NVidia
- Dmitry Oleksiuk, Independent Security Researcher
- Dmitriy Evdokimov, ZeroNights
- Alexander Gantman, QualComm
- Nikita Abdullin, DCG7812 community
- Alexey Sintsov, HERE
- Eldar Zaitov, Yandex
- Andrey Labunets, Facebook
- Michael Markevich, Opera Software
- Vladimir ‘ЗАРАЗА‘ Dubrovin, MailRu Group
- Taras Ivashchenko, OZON
- Fyodor Yarochkin, Trend Micro
- Eugene Rodionov, Google
- Sergey Belov, DCG7812 community
- Anton ‘Bo0oM‘ Lopanitsyn, Independent Security Researcher
- Max Moroz, ByteDance
The application deadline is May 15, 2021, so hurry up!